I'm writing a book about the healing of my long term depression though a massive change in consciousness, and am now promoting it by way of the Next Top Spiritual Author competition. In rounds one and two the book will be judged almost entirely on popular vote, based on people viewing my book pitch video, so if you'd like to support my effort in facilitating healing and bringing about more of this consciousness change in the world, please go to www.NextTopAuthor.com and enter the author code 2068. If any of what you hear resonates with you, please cast your vote, and tell your friends/family/colleagues/whoever!! I'll be using the blog and Twitter to give updates on what's happening, so you know where to find me! Thank you very much for your support :-)

Monday 5 April 2010

It's bank holiday Monday, and I'm starting to get quite a bit of feedback from people now about the competition, and my video pitch, which is exciting :-)
The people running the comp have decided not to let us know how many votes we're getting, in case is negatively affects motivation, so we're flying blind on this one, which is a bit of a mixed blessing. Sometime this week, however, they're going to post a 'top one hundred' on their website - so we'll know then who's hoovered up the most votes! I haven't been able to bring myself to check out the competition yet, but my friend Juliet tells me there seem to be a lot of rather techno-savvy, super-confident people on there who no doubt have got hundreds of votes already! But I'm determined to look the other way, keep calm and carry on :-)
Got to go out now for a walk to get rid of some of my slightly manic, excited energy. This whole deal is making me a bit twitchy.. :-)
More very soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Hils,

    I've tweeted about your book, along with the url and your author code. Hopefully some of my fellow twits will go along for a look. I'm going to do the same on my Facebook page and will try to think up other ways of spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete