I'm writing a book about the healing of my long term depression though a massive change in consciousness, and am now promoting it by way of the Next Top Spiritual Author competition. In rounds one and two the book will be judged almost entirely on popular vote, based on people viewing my book pitch video, so if you'd like to support my effort in facilitating healing and bringing about more of this consciousness change in the world, please go to www.NextTopAuthor.com and enter the author code 2068. If any of what you hear resonates with you, please cast your vote, and tell your friends/family/colleagues/whoever!! I'll be using the blog and Twitter to give updates on what's happening, so you know where to find me! Thank you very much for your support :-)

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I had the most wonderful message today from someone I've never met, saying he'd been depressed (but was now ok) and could relate to everything I say on the video, and thanking me for putting my story out there. He called me an angel and then I did actually cry a little bit :-) But it was perfect timing, as my motivation levels were down a bit this morning. I know it's inevitable, and you can't run on full steam all the time, but I really needed that boost!
Meanwhile I had an email from the competition organizers saying that some people are cheating by jumping onto other people's blogs and generally trying to poach their votes - so much for spiritual principles, eh? It's dog eat dog out there in the world of mind/body/spirit publishing, folks!!

1 comment: