I'm writing a book about the healing of my long term depression though a massive change in consciousness, and am now promoting it by way of the Next Top Spiritual Author competition. In rounds one and two the book will be judged almost entirely on popular vote, based on people viewing my book pitch video, so if you'd like to support my effort in facilitating healing and bringing about more of this consciousness change in the world, please go to www.NextTopAuthor.com and enter the author code 2068. If any of what you hear resonates with you, please cast your vote, and tell your friends/family/colleagues/whoever!! I'll be using the blog and Twitter to give updates on what's happening, so you know where to find me! Thank you very much for your support :-)

Thursday 6 May 2010

Just waiting, as the politicians will be later, for the votes to be counted and the results to come through this evening :-) We were originally to have been told the result on Tuesday, but they've given themselves an extra couple of days to make sure the results are fair (there's been more cheating!).
With any luck, I should be able to update my blog with the outcome by the end of today, bearing in mind the competition organizers are in the US, and 9 hrs behind us here in the UK :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment